It is our pleasure to invite you to join the second VAC Alumni career event coming Wednesday, 05.10.16!
Four alumni and former chemistry doctoral students are waiting for your questions concerning career opportunities, job entries, work-life balance and so on.
This year we are welcoming:
· Noah Bieler, CEO of startup and Quant developer (swissQuant)
· Florian Kleinbeck, Principal scientist (Novartis)
· Daniel Tabersky, Quality control expert (Novartis)
· Thomas Bauer, Consultant (SvoBaTech)
· Filippo Sladojevich, Research scientist (Philochem)
· Marta Owczarz, Quality Engineer (Biotronic)
The event will be this Wednesday, 05.10. from 17:30 in HCI G3 in English. No registration required!
Afterwards you are also invited to join the VECS on the grill in the HXE.
For updates you can also follow this event on Facebook.